17 October 2011

School Hotel

School Hotel (series 1 - 2)School Hotel by Satoshi Morie

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



Apparently, the School Hotel is a place where the people who can’t show their true self at school can be themselves. The story begins when Tenno Toriko, an intelligent doormat at the High School, is invited to the School Hotel.

Seriously, walk all over her. She doesn't mind at all. Until she changes her clothes and does a complete 180 personality change and starts screaming at her new-found peers. And then decides she likes being her true-self more than hiding. Within the same chapter.

Maybe I was expecting something akin to Ouran High School Host Club when I started reading. I really don't know. It wasn't... this. I don't even know what this is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment