7 November 2011

2011 Goodreads Reading Challenge Complete!

I joined Goodreads in early August of this year, and quickly discovered the 2011 Reading Challenge, amongst other things. I quickly set my goal to a reasonable 20 books, and as I added more and more books to the read list I quickly discovered I had already gone past this goal. So I set it to 50, then 75, and, finally, 100.

100 is a good number. I haven't read 100 books in a year before, so it was definitely a worthwhile goal. Next year I will make it more of a challenge. Something crazy.

Some highlights for the year would be Geist (Philippa Ballantine), Just a Geek (Wil Wheaton), Wake (Robert J. Sawyer), Heroes 'Til Curfew (Susan Bischoff) and the Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson.

Anyway, Goodreads also provides this neat widget where I can display the covers of a number of books. And so, I present to you the last 100 books that I have read which, as of this post, accurately displays the books I read to complete this challenge. As I continue to add more books to my list, however, the display will change.. but I'm not worrying about that too much.

Note: The is image-heavy.

School Hotel
Just a Geek
A Bride's Story, Vol. 2
A Bride's Story, Vol. 1
花と悪魔 5 [Hana to Akuma]
花と悪魔 4 [Hana to Akuma]
花と悪魔 3 [Hana to Akuma]
花と悪魔 2 [Hana to Akuma]
花と悪魔 1 [Hana to Akuma]
Hana no Kishi, Vol. 1
わたしに××しなさい!(Watashi ni xx Shinasai! / Do xx to Me!) Vol 4
わたしに××しなさい!(Watashi ni xx Shinasai! / Do xx to Me!) Vol 3
Wake
わたしに××しなさい!(Watashi ni xx Shinasai! / Do xx to Me!) Vol 2
Unexpected Relationships
わたしに××しなさい!(Watashi ni xx Shinasai! / Do xx to Me!) Vol 1
Flutter
Fate
My Blood Approves
Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 8

}

No comments:

Post a Comment